The purpose of this... sort of

Hello, guys!
I wanted to share with you (late, as always) what I was thinking of when creating this blog. 
Literature has been a recurrent element in my life since the moment I was born; The blessing (and let's be honest, sometimes the curse) of being born in family full of bookworms. It wasn't until recently, however, when I started to formaly analyze several aspects of my beloved novels in the written form. And let me tell you, I'm loving it as much as I'm struggling with it. Not only because as a no-native English speaker, putting things into words can be really meassy, but also because I have so many things in mind sometimes, it's hard to pour all that in a single paper.
The thing is, I wanted to create an open space in which all visitors could share their thoughts about our all-favorite pieces, analyzing aspects that might have not been considered before.
I strongly believe in the power of Literature, in the way in which reading can inmerse us in many different not-so-real worlds that can, ultimately, change our very-real reality.  So please, feel free to leave your opinion(s) whenever and whenever you feel like doing so. I hope we get to share a bit of what literature moves within ourselves.
 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Beowulf - All Monsters Are Human